Should Utah Hockey Club still rebuild or try to win?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should Utah Hockey Club still rebuild or try to win?

• Win Now

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Rebuild More

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
I have been wrestling with this for a while, should Utah try to suck for a bit and get more high end draft picks or should they try to win?

Getting another top 5 may go along for them.

What do you guys think?

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
They are pretty deep in prospects. Let them develop and sign a few nice pieces to round out the roster.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I think you want to drive ticket sales. have to win now. especially in a new market. We're not sure if that market will be anything like Vegas market. should try to win now, that said its up to the owners what he wants to do. I think they should try to win now, of course Utah fans are aware they've been rebuilding the last decade so thats that.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
They've been near the uptick of their current prospect zone. Last year's draft was a confusion to many, but they have some prime offensive prospects now. And time to grow a market right off the bat

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
They're not ready to win now. At best they're a borderline playoff team. Fine depth, but few players that can make the difference against other competitive teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00