Should the NHL adopt 2-3-2 for Playoff series or Finals Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I don't care what they do... 2-2-1-1-1, or 2-3-2
just no more Finals (or any series) with 12 f***ing days off in a 7 game series. That is a f***ing joke.
Ya NHL being told what to do by TV is annoying, unfortunately I don’t think it will change.
In 2007, Ottawa was off around 9 days before finals even started and Anaheim about 7 days.
It needs to change.

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
I don't think it's necessary. Teams have charter flights. NHL works in travel days for the finals this year with 17 days to play 7 games.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
My opinion yes they should

Ratings showed it lost momentum with the days off which was too many.
Bettman still hasn’t grasped this concept

Florida to Edmonton is a heck of a flight
It was so stupid. I'm biased because I remember a time when back to backs weren't unheard of in the playoffs, so more than 1 day off feels stupid to me, a series taking almost 3 weeks when you can do it safely in 2 is dumb.

The NHL loves to brag about how the Stanley Cup is the hardest to Championship to win, but with all these days off they are ruining that

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
Look OP if your not going to put the effort in, I'm not going to put the effort into not locking this.

7) Forum Management:
Threads and posts that are redundant, in the wrong forum, or deemed unnecessary per the assessment of moderators are subject to being merged, moved, edited, deleted or closed. Thread titles must be as specific and informative as possible (no clickbait) and first posts must provide relevant commentary (“discuss” is not enough, for example). One account is allowed per user and you are responsible for what’s posted from your account. Please check the sticky threads at the top of each forum for any forum specific rules. If a moderator gives you a specific instruction in a warning, and you blatantly disregard it, you are subject to an account review.

Reactions: spiny norman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad