Should Czechia and Switzerland or Germany have Swedens and Finlands spots in 4 nations?

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
Agreed, but I also think it will be many times better and much more entertaining than the ASG. I am comparing it to that and not to actual international tournaments.
It Probably will be more entraining then the ASG but I will still not watch it Lamo

redwings86

I understood english and hockey
Apr 15, 2024
Sweden
Switzerland is better at hockey.

Germany is better at football.

Both are better at winter sports except football, where Germany leads the gold league in Europe.

Germany 4 gold World Cup and 4 gold European Championship.

Italy 4 gold World Cup and 2 gold European Championship.

Spain 1 gold World Cup and 4 gold European Championship.

France 2 gold World Cup and 2 gold European Championship.

conFABulator

Apr 11, 2021
It Probably will be more entraining then the ASG but I will still not watch it Lamo
I wouldn't either if Canada and some Maple Leafs weren't in it. I am from Toronto.

What are your thoughts on David Kampf? He is our fourth line centre and playing with two heavy hitters and checkers. That line has been effective and he has looked pretty good with them. He is not PKing as much for some reason, we have a new coach. The only real issue with Kampf is that he makes too much money for what he brings and the Leafs need to free up salary to open cap space. He is a candidate to be traded. Do you think he has offensive upside with more gifted scoring and playmaking wingers?

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
I wouldn't either if Canada and some Maple Leafs weren't in it. I am from Toronto.

What are your thoughts on David Kampf? He is our fourth line centre and playing with two heavy hitters and checkers. That line has been effective and he has looked pretty good with them. He is not PKing as much for some reason, we have a new coach. The only real issue with Kampf is that he makes too much money for what he brings and the Leafs need to free up salary to open cap space. He is a candidate to be traded. Do you think he has offensive upside with more gifted scoring and playmaking wingers?
I think he is pretty good bottom 6 guy for sure. Should be playing PK
But I know Toronto is in a Cap Crunch as of right now and every dollar counts.
if a team calls and gives Toronto a decent offer I would probably accept

Reactions: conFABulator

Fil

Nov 1, 2023

And tbh there is not much offensive upside for Kampf unfortunately when he was a Blackhawk (hawks fan here) and I remember people were frustrated just because there is just not a lot of offense in the guy during his time in Chicago. But in the WC last year I believe he was a point per game, and he scored some pretty crucial goals in some crucial games. So, if you give him some good people, he might be good. but tbh idk

Reactions: Czechboy

conFABulator

Apr 11, 2021
And tbh there is not much offensive upside for Kampf unfortunately when he was a Blackhawk (hawks fan here) and I remember people were frustrated just because there is just not a lot of offense in the guy during his time in Chicago. But in the WC last year I believe he was a point per game, and he scored some pretty crucial goals in some crucial games. So, if you give him some good people, he might be good. but tbh idk
Thanks, I thought he had a showing at the WC that might be the only reason for offensive optimism. I agree with your other post and if we get an offer we take it
It's two more years of contract after this one. Having said that a weaker team in the league with more cap space would do well to get him, at a fairly modest acquisition cost, like a 3rd or the round pick.

Reactions: Fil

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
Thanks, I thought he had a showing at the WC that might be the only reason for offensive optimism. I agree with your other post and if we get an offer we take it
It's two more years of contract after this one. Having said that a weaker team in the league with more cap space would do well to get him, at a fairly modest acquisition cost, like a 3rd or the round pick.
But again, you don't get David Kampf because you need offense. I think his value is like a 4th-5th round pick

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Both are better at winter sports except football, where Germany leads the gold league in Europe.

Germany 4 gold World Cup and 4 gold European Championship.

Italy 4 gold World Cup and 2 gold European Championship.

Spain 1 gold World Cup and 4 gold European Championship.

France 2 gold World Cup and 2 gold European Championship.
The early tournaments were mostly irrelevant.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad