Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Oops. :sarcasm:

Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 3.32.46 PM.png

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Watching it on the Caps twitter feed, I noticed he seemed to be sniffing a lot when he inhaled, like he has a blocked nose, which I haven’t noticed Oshie do before in interviews. It could be, therefore, that he’s sick? We know he’s linemate Kuzy is, and something’s been doing the rounds. For the most part of the interview he seemed coherent and logical, with a couple of moments where he seemed a little out of it.

There’s also the fact he was punched in the head last game...

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
I was guilty of switching off after the empty net goal by Couture, so I had to go back and re-watch. And I'm glad they won, I really am.

But I really hope the coaching staff sit them down and say it should never have come to that. Because while I think the team played reasonably well up to the empty netter (or let's say it wasn't their worst effort recently), the Sharks are not a good team and they were playing their 3rd game in 4 days. Our guys should have won that game without needing to resort to some ridiculous "first time in 15 years" fluke. And I try more than a lot of folks around here to not go the doom and gloom route, but I don't think this victory is one where we all pat each other on the back and say
"Hey, how about our team!! They can win every which way imaginable!" (even though they, err, can, and did).

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad