SHOCKING NEWS !!!!!!!! Antonio Brown Retires and then Unretires Again......Lather, Rinse and Repeat

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Man - this goof is desperate to keep his name in the news. :thumbd:

I wonder if this " retirement " will last longer than the one he announced back in September 2019 ????

EdY8m6ZXgAEAT5q

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
......and now less than 48 hours later he says he wants to come back. :huh:

from thescore.com:

Just two days after seemingly announcing his retirement, the wide receiver addressed NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in an Instagram post and teased a possible return.

Brown included a video of Goodell discussing the wideout's off-field issues and wrote a message in which he questioned the NFL's investigative process and said he wants to be able to contact teams.

"NFL I have complied with each and every ask of your investigations throughout the past 11 months," Brown wrote. "You have had access to all of my phones, you know what the deal is in each and every situation that the media has distorted. I have been seeing the therapist you asked me to, I have worked on all aspects of my life this past year and have become a better man because of it.

"The fact that you refuse to provide a deadline and the reason for the fact you won't resolve your investigations is completely unacceptable. I demand you provide me clarity on this situation immediately if you really care about my well-being. My legal team continues to ask and you provide no answers. How is it that the league can just drag its feet on any investigation it chooses on players and we just have to sit there in limbo? Need an update so I can talk to these teams properly, they're waiting on you NFL, let's get this thing moving! We've got history to make!"

The NFL is reviewing Brown's status following separate allegations against the player of sexual assault and sexual misconduct, which resulted in the New England Patrioys releasing him in September.

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
AB's 2-3 different personalities + his media team all communicating through the same social media accounts is a recipe for confusion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad