Rumor: Shesterkin’s camp is aiming for a contract which would equate to a netminding record of $12.9M

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
If the Oilers can get that far with Skinner then there's really no reason to go blow such a massive amount of money on a goalie.
True Skinner though is on a super cheap deal.

He probably get 6 or 7 next deal with another good year.

McDavid probably going to get like 15 or 16 million.

Draisaitl 14 million

Bouchard 8 million

A lot of deals cheaper then they will be now. Next year going to be huge.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
True Skinner though is on a super cheap deal.

He probably get 6 or 7 next deal with another good year.

McDavid probably going to get like 15 or 16 million.

Draisaitl 14 million

Bouchard 8 million

A lot of deals cheaper then they will be now. Next year going to be huge.
Why on earth would Bouchard sign for 8 with Nurse making 9+? That's the only circumstance where I can see this greed. Where there is a guy who you are twice as good as making twice what you make and then it's like, f this, that guy is getting my money. You get rid of him, he hurts the team with what he makes for what he brings.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
puckpedia.com
another thing I've noticed in this bait thread is that nobody actually conceptualizes how contract negotiations play out. This is the highest possible number attributed, he's not coming anywhere close to it.

Expect anywhere from 10M-11.5M
sorry NYR doesn't get the tax-break some of these sunbelt franchises get, thanks Gary.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Why on earth would Bouchard sign for 8 with Nurse making 9+? That's the only circumstance where I can see this greed. Where there is a guy who you are twice as good as making twice what you make and then it's like, f this, that guy is getting my money. You get rid of him, he hurts the team with what he makes for what he brings.

Just throwing numbers out.

Nurses number is irrelevant in this discussion.

Nurse took 2 bridges and had limited rfa years left.

You are right Bouchard will most likely more but it's a different scenario.

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
another thing I've noticed in this bait thread is that nobody actually conceptualizes how contract negotiations play out. This is the highest possible number attributed, he's not coming anywhere close to it.

Expect anywhere from 10M-11.5M
sorry NYR doesn't get the tax-break some of these sunbelt franchises get, thanks Gary.
ah, but they do get the "I want to play in NY" players...which offsets the tax problems.

lol, maybe NYS should lower it's tax rate....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad