GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

Eggtimers

Oct 5, 2024
I didn't even recognize that you have a different account. I knew who you were as soon as I saw your account and was like ''He's introducing himself like he hasn't posted here in a decade! Even thought he was a regular not even 2 years ago!''.

And then I realized you had a new account and plural of your former name. Welcome back!
Thanks man
I’m glad you are back @Eggtimers. It wasn’t the same here without you
Thank you for the kind words .

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Random digression here, but people calling the NHL "the National" really annoys me for some reason.
If somebody says “the national” to me I’m thinking we’re talking baseball, as in the national league. Same with “the American”, at least in the context of sports.

People do often times say “the American League” in hockey when talking about the American hockey league, but I don’t often hear “The national”. I have heard it before, and it does seem a bit out of place in regards to hockey.

Reactions: My3Sons

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Sup fellow Devils fans . Long time , no see .
I used to post here quite frequently but I got a lot of things on my computer compromised and couldn’t log into my usual account. I gave up and started this here one. I used to go by Eggtimer
It’s good to be back and be able to shoot the breeze with yal
Welcome on board! Dobro pozhalovat'.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Potentially might have Gristyuk
Is he eligible to play late in the year/playoffs for us this year?

Dillon is one of my favorite players. Man, he has a wicked right cross. We he hits the competition feels it.
I really like the potential of this addition. The risk of penalties is a downside with him, but he skates well, is physical and can at least shoot the puck.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010

I really like the potential of this addition. The risk of penalties is a downside with him, but he skates well, is physical and can at least shoot the puck.
Everything said about Grits was that he was coming over after his season this year. I believe the KHL season was slightly pushed back this year so it seems as though Grits won’t make it in time for the NHL playoffs but could spend time skating with the team and blending in.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

His season will almost certainly run into our playoffs. You'd also be burning the one ELC year you have with him

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg

KHL playoff will start at 26 March. SKA is a strong club but still you never know when they will leave the tournament. I would not pencil him for the end of the season. If he will join Devils - great, but if Devils need him for the spring, Fitz should trade winger on the deadline. And it looks like Devils will have three second round picks, Allen should play 40 games THIS season specifically (not 40 games overall like we thought before), so Fitz will have enough assets to make this team better.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Sup fellow Devils fans . Long time , no see .
I used to post here quite frequently but I got a lot of things on my computer compromised and couldn’t log into my usual account. I gave up and started this here one. I used to go by Eggtimer
It’s good to be back and be able to shoot the breeze with yal

Welcome back.

Put Calgary as your location, that will help ID you. (Unless you’re no longer in a Calgary, then nevermind lol.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad