GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
At least it's not gonna take 5 times to beat Lindy. Maybe he just doesn't refuse to lose to us like Pete and Hynes!:sarcasm:

We still ain't beaten Hynes once lol.

In fact, we went 2-0-0 against the Wild last year, and played them both times early in the year. Before the coaching change when Hynes was brought in.

Apparently we don't play the Wild until the end of March, where we'll face them in one of those weird, rando home and home's against an interconference team.

Lets hope Keefe is that guy for the Leafs.

Reactions: Bleedred

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
He could have been signed or told NJ was going to sign him in while still in Newark. He probably wasn't given either message and was simply allowed to walk.

Anybody seen what his contract with Columbus is.
He has a guaranteed spot in Columbus given how short they are at forward vs not having one in NJ even if he signed. In NJ he signs and gets off to a poor start he is probably on waiver to the minors. No brained decision for him.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I think we were all worried about Allen after his preseason start against the Isles, but he did very well today I thought. The only goal against could’ve been challenged and wasn’t weak.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
This is so beautiful to see. They are engaged as they haven't been in any game last season. And I am in love with Dillon and Cotter already. We so needed players like those.

Comparison Ford

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
I think we were all worried about Allen after his preseason start against the Isles, but he did very well today I thought. The only goal against could’ve been challenged and wasn’t weak.
also the fact we only made him face 18 shots was amazing. there was a level of shot blocking in these two games that i don’t know if ive seen from us in quite some time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad