GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
If you didn’t doom post every second of the day you’d understand the Devils current roster situation and what was best for Labanc and his future
No one is Doom posting I just think they should have kept Lebanc but I realize you are the true authority (in your own mind) good luck with that bro😅

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Between Nico, Jack, Bratt, Timo and Dougie we have 2 goals and 3 assists in two games. I assume some of those points were on the same scoring play as well.

We do not win these games last year with those numbers.

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
Dynamic top lines, great looking bottom six, defensive depth, physicality, and GOALTENDING(!!!!!!)?

More.

MORE.
OiS6L3e.gif

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Calling someone who’s played 2 games with around 12 minutes of TOI our best transition D is getting a bit ahead of yourself. Not against 7D when Pesce’s back but I think Casey will ultimately be sent down eventually so that would just delaying it and taking minutes from everyone including him.

I don't think it's getting ahead of myself. That's not Kovy/Dillon/Siegs game. Dougie's good but not great and I've like Casey's transition game more than Nemec.

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
No one is Doom posting I just think they should have kept Lebanc but I realize you are the true authority (in your own mind) good luck with that bro😅
Ramblings of nonsense as always ^

Like I said. If you’d pay attention you would understand the tough spot the Devils are in roster wise. You would also understand the greater opportunity Labanc has in Lumbus.

I like Labanc and would have liked him on the team but it was ultimately unrealistic given the situations I described.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
I don't think it's getting ahead of myself. That's not Kovy/Dillon/Siegs game. Dougie's good but not great and I've like Casey's transition game more than Nemec.
You’ve liked it more in about or less than 20 minutes of sheltered 5v5 ice time right at the start of his career when Nemec hasn’t been his best.

I’m not denying it’s possible but yes you are definitely getting ahead of yourself

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012

Like I said. If you’d pay attention you would understand the tough spot the Devils are in roster wise. You would also understand the greater opportunity Labanc has in Lumbus.

I like Labanc and would have liked him on the team but it was ultimately unrealistic given the situations I described.

Didn't Labanc get a 1-way contract with Columbus? No way we were offering that. Don't we hardly have cap space as well?

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ

Like I said you should be Fitz's go for because then you can impart your great wisdom on him.👍🏻

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Didn't Labanc get a 1-way contract with Columbus? No way we were offering that. Don't we hardly have cap space as well?

It was reported we offered the same deal. We just were going to waive him and send him down for a little bit for cap reasons. If we weren't spending 1.15 on a waste of space rather than the min we could've did it without needing to do that.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Like I said you should be Fitz's go for because then you can impart your great wisdom on him.👍🏻
*the ramblings continue*

Whatever man. You are confused/pissed as to why Labanc went to Columbus. As myself and others has said, the Devils literally offered him a contract. Due to roster issues and Labancs desire to be a bigger part of a team to help his career, he choose CBJ.

You don’t have to be pissy about something every single day. Devils just DOMINATED, do some joy posting for a change.

Cheers

Reactions: RANDOMH3RO

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
So after 2 games my biggest “critique” of Keefe was going with MacD over Foote for 4th line LW - if that’s the case long term we should feel good.

If Mcturd makes the final cuts, that's gunna be an issue. Dude couldn't keep up at all. I honestly don't know if he even touched the puck once this game

Reactions: Hisch13r

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad