GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If I had to guess, we're the favorites/home team in Czech because of Elias and maybe Palat.

Elias is easily number 2 behind Jagr in best skaters of all time from the country. Third of any position behind Jagr and Hasek.

Elias is likely at least as popular with Czech hockey fans as he is with Devils fans, if I had to guess.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Dano on the 2nd and 3rd goals

“OH OHHHHHHH”

#LetDanoCook

IMG_9572.jpeg

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
So uh... we have a (good) problem. You can't sit Casey or Kovacevic.

You can't not play L Hughes and Pesce.

Misyul should be getting looks but he's 9th on a depth chart here ...

Just wow.
Might have to alternate Casey and Kov when Pesce is back. Then send Casey down when Luke gets back and tell Casey, “go down there and don’t sulk cause you can play. Go be the best Comet player. Not D, player.”

Reactions: Dialamo

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
If I had to guess, we're the favorites/home team in Czech because of Elias and maybe Palat.

Elias is easily number 2 behind Jagr in best skaters of all time from the country. Third of any position behind Jagr and Hasek.

Elias is likely at least as popular with Czech hockey fans as he is with Devils fans, if I had to guess.

We're also a better team. And our fans probably have more disposable income with a lot of fans being close to NYC. But I can see Elias factor coming to play as well.

Reactions: Bleedred

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Hughes looked much better in the 3rd, as well as Bratt. Nico looks great so far and I love we look much tougher to play against. Defense also looked good and our break outs have been much improved. I like so far.

A good system with players buying into it allows you to have a rookie playing his first games on his off side with a sophomore coming off an injury and look good to great defensively. Sky is the limit with this group

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad