GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I have a feeling Ruff might be Sabres GM by next year.

Maybe dual head coach and GM. It's been a while since we've seen the head coach/GM dual role. Aside from when the GM has become an interim head coach after an in-season head coaching change.

Was it when Jacques Martin was head coach and GM for the Panthers back in the late 00s?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Just in one week the Mets booted David Stearns former team out of the playoffs and the Devils showed no mercy to the Lindy Sabres…are the Jets beating Sam Darnold somehow going to be the next in this trifecta?

Eh it’s the Jets, can’t get too greedy…

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I'm not a vindictive person by nature, but doing this against Lindy feels kinda good.

I hold no ill will to Lindy at all, but seeing how this team is playing just cements the decision that was made.

I'll always appreciate 22-23 under him. Even if most people will just credit Brunette :laugh:. But that series win was the best moment we've had in a decade.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I hold no ill will to Lindy at all, but seeing how this team is playing just cements the decision that was made.

I'll always appreciate 22-23 under him. Even if most people will just credit Brunette :laugh:. But that series win was the best moment we've had in a decade.

Yeah it’s nice to do this to him but as bad as Lindy was at times you can never take away that epic Rangers series win

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why is it that goalies on this team seem to have a problem with pucks coming out of their gloves? That was a constant Vitek problem last year, now it's happened back to back games to start this season with two different goalies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
That’s a lot of ass.
IMG_1986.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad