GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
SOMEONE PROVIDE ME THE WINOMETER

dont mind if I do

IMG_9569.jpeg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
First two games may be wins with no goals scored by our top-2 lines lmfao (Hischier and Hughes' one point each are from Cotter and Bastian)

Thank f*** for the defense
That’s fine, it’s not like Hughes-Timo-Bratt are going to go scoreless this year or stay together more than a handful of games if it doesn’t work.

Maybe Cotter becomes this year’s Haula and winds up being the guy to do the dirty work riding shotgun with Jack

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What if Cotter is better than Holtz? It looks very possible.

Cotter for Holtz is a fair trade off, but Schmid made it overpayment! :sarcasm:
Actually.....I just figured it out.

The reason we had to also give up Schmid along with Holtz is because Cotter is the vastly superior player to Holtz!

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
That’s fine, it’s not like Hughes-Timo-Bratt are going to go scoreless this year or stay together more than a handful of games if it doesn’t work.

Maybe Cotter becomes this year’s Haula and winds up being the guy to do the dirty work riding shotgun with Jack

Them winning games without that top line scoring is a lesson in itself. The top guys need to be top guys but you can't rely on your stars for all 82, they're going to have bad games.

Reactions: NJDevs26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad