GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
mercer out there for jacks final shift of the period might be a sign to come. maybe Keefe sees the same thing as u

I think that was just an OZ draw in the final minute so they wanted Jack in there instead of Tatar.

I think the Devils have had the better scoring chances. However, so far it’s a good game. And maybe it’s just me, but Hughes looks slower so far.

I think Jack's skating looks exactly the same and I liked his period more than I did his game yesterday.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I think the Devils have had the better scoring chances. However, so far it’s a good game. And maybe it’s just me, but Hughes looks slower so far.

He seems to be playing conservatively. I haven't seen him carry the puck the way he used to once yet. Could be the Jack-Timo effect, who knows

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Damn right she does
Nobody:

Eddy:
IMG_3609.gif

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I think that was just an OZ draw in the final minute so they wanted Jack in there instead of Tatar.

I think Jack's skating looks exactly the same and I liked his period more than I did his game yesterday.

His speed is the same. He just seems to be carrying the puck way less, which idk if I like. That's his strength.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Love the socio-cultural aspect.

Well, if we want to get technical, the term is traditionally homophobic.

But as the definition here points out, it’s more a British thing and “Nancy Boy” is a bit old-fashioned.

I know “nance” was still in use in the 90s as a gay slur.

Just a little history lesson, not saying it was used that way.

IMG_9626.jpeg

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
For the record - I still think it’s worth seeing if Timo/Jack/Bratt could work because it’s basically like the Globetrotters - but I don’t think Timo can adapt to play without the puck as much.

I don't think it's worth it. Their games just don't mesh to make each other better. At best you're getting the same guys together that you'd get apart and spreading out that talent is better for the lineup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad