GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Anyone else seeing the time-clock graphic about 3 seconds ahead of the actual game? Clock was at 0:00 and play continued for another 3 seconds before the horn sounded to end the period.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Calling someone “Nancy” is as antiquated as your take of that call, and even less surprising.

We are day two into the season - Would it be possible to disagree without name calling (especially misogynistic names)?
Uh. Lighten up, Frances?

Sorry, I'm just in a good jaunty mood after this period. Pretty much all the announcers said it was clean and not interference.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
This game and SKA's had the same start times. They just started the 2nd already while this game just finished the 1st

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Last 5-6 minutes the Sabres were hungrier to pucks. It was not surprising to me that there were like 8 broken sticks that period. The jousting is fierce today.

Sabres are employing the Canes's tactic to shoot, shoot often and shoot from everywhere. The point coverage doesn't look as horrid as it looked last year.

I hope they crank it up next period.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Gosh what a good breakout. Nothing fancy just quick movement.
There's been allot of subtle good plays. Like you point out on the breakout, there is allot less skating and thinking.

At one point on PP2 Noesen recovered the puck at the ozone b lue line and threw it cross ice into the corner to be recovered by bratt.. And I was like: wow I haven't seen us do that in a while but it is like exactly what Carolina seems to do. There's tons to like in all zones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad