GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Oh god these f***ing morons.

I thought the game was on 9 AM! Disappointed to wake up early and turn on MSG only to have to wait one more hour :(.

Edit - Could have swore the new girl or someone on the broadcast mentioned 9 AM.

She said coverage opened 9:30

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Oh Lindy how I don't miss you. Benson and NAK were 2 of their better players. Although tbf we are playing the waste of space

Whaddagoal

Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Not going to bash on Kurtis. Guy puts his face on the line for this team. Guy will be there when we need him.

Last seasons physicality disaster and concussions will not be forgotten by me, and watching the team do nothing game after game until rempe came in and really screwed up our guys.

Kurtis will be needed.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Not going to bash on Kurtis. Guy puts his face on the line for this team. Guy will be there when we need him.

Last seasons physicality disaster and concussions will not be forgotten by me, and watching the team do nothing game after game until rempe came in and really screwed up our guys.

Kurtis will be needed.

Have you forgotten that he was on the f***ing ice when Siegs got crushed and did NOTHING. He's a f***ing useless bum.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I remember him trying and the officials basically cattle tied him so he couldn't do anything
Which again leads me to the question, what the hell use is a 'goon' if A) the guy you all want the goon for has no honor and won't fight him anyway and B) when the league won't do jack about the initial cheap shots but they're all over preventing the retaliation to begin with

Whaddagoal

Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Have you forgotten that he was on the f***ing ice when Siegs got crushed and did NOTHING. He's a f***ing useless bum.

He did and tried and the refs separated them away and took off rempe. They protected Rempe that whole session and walked him off. Kurtis did not "do nothing".

He also came back next meetup beat the crap outta him.

I don't want to get into this, I'm just saying I am not gonna bash a guy who is putting his face on the line for this team.

Reactions: Based Anime Fan

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Which again leads me to the question, what the hell use is a 'goon' if A) the guy you all want the goon for has no honor and won't fight him anyway and B) when the league won't do jack about the initial cheap shots but they're all over preventing the retaliation

What is the use of a goon when you have Kovacevic who can do the same shit and play hockey. There's literally no reason for MacDermid.

Reactions: PKs Broken Stick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad