GDT: Sharks Vs. Oilers - PDB (sick), Vlasic, starting goaltender all GTD

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Nothing better than beating up on the oilers. I hate that franchise. I feel for the fans, but so many first overalls and piss poor management equates to wasting some of McD's best years in the league. So frustrating. Nothing makes me dislike and not respect a team more than tanking/sucking for/lucking into high picks, ala Chicago, and the worst offender: Pittsburgh, etc.

OverTheLine

May 11, 2011
At a certain point I wouldn't mind if Karlsson and Burns could cool off a little and save the game-breaking hot streaks for the playoffs. If they play like this in the spring we'll go deep.

Ronnie Residue

Burns is daddy.
Feb 15, 2015
On, Canada
I am sitting here eating crow on my assertion that Karlsson and Burns would cannibalize one another's production

But in true internet debate strategy, I will henceforth be falling back to the position of how they will be cannibalizing one another's Norris votes.

BTW, crow is pretty delish.
Man, in this case I bet crow tastes like a mermaids.... nevermind.

Reactions: Sandisfan

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
At a certain point I wouldn't mind if Karlsson and Burns could cool off a little and save the game-breaking hot streaks for the playoffs. If they play like this in the spring we'll go deep.
I don't think they are hot, this is just them with enough minutes to push the game. Not many teams can withstand that tandem and the oilers definitely are not one of them

Reactions: do0glas

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
I don't think they are hot, this is just them with enough minutes to push the game. Not many teams can withstand that tandem and the oilers definitely are not one of them
If im deboer im looking at splitting up vlasic and braun and just cycling them through except pk and some tough d zone starts

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Wonder if Vlasic comes back from this injury even more angry that the team did so well without him? I am really hoping he sorts his shit out. Because if he does, we could do some damage in the playoffs.

Reactions: Bleedred

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
jumboslide3_zps2ycd46wa.gif

Jumbo!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad