Confirmed with Link: Sharks vs. Kings - February 21st - Levi's Stadium

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
We will be the obnoxious ones taking up the driving lanes with cornhole, ladder golf, and kan jam.

Original teal, no name, looks too small for me since i'm fatter than I was as a 10 year old when the jersey was purchased.

Glad to hear so many will be tailgating in green lot 1.

I will look for someone who looks the exact same as me in their original teal jersey :laugh:

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Doesn't it feel like Christmas Eve? I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

SharksStadiumArtistRenderingxmas.png

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Also, for anybody using Caltrain for the game, they will have a train waiting at Mountain View for 1hr 15 min after the game ends.

Caltrain’s weekend schedule offers hourly service in both directions to the Mountain View Caltrain Station. From there, fans will be able to board Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority’s light-rail vehicles to the stadium in Santa Clara. Those trips will take about a half-hour. Following the game, Caltrain will offer an extra northbound train, which will depart the Mountain View station 75 minutes after the conclusion of the contest, or when full.

http://www.caltrain.com/about/news/...Fans_Going_to_NHL_Game_at_Levi_s_Stadium.html

thasanjoseshawksdood*

this game is going to be crazy hard fought judging by the standings even without a huge outdoor event. sharks also don't play till Thursday so u know theres going to be 110% effort. BTW if we win this itll be a huge confidence booster, it could make or break the season.

Last edited by a moderator:

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
So I just realized that it is an "all persons regardless of age need a ticket" policy... I thought it was only for ages 2 and up

This really messes things up... ****

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Just watched the interviews on the NHL site and holy cow Hertl's english is incredibly better compared to last year.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Help please :(

So in literally the most inconvenient turn of events ever, I fell at the airport today and sprained/broke my foot. I'm going to get it x-rayed in the morning but my original plan of walking to the light rail and taking it to and from the stadium is probably not going to work. So I have a few questions and I'd love if some of you could help me. Is it too late to get a parking pass and drive myself ? If I drive, which lot should I park in that would be easiest if I'm on crutches ? Also I had planned to walk to SAP for next week's games but if I'm still not mobile where should I park for minimum walking ?

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Here is the parking info/map. There's a link to purchase online and info on some lots that you can probably pay cash there, but I don't know if you want to count on that. Personally I think you should find a light rail station you can park at and take that. It will still probably be less walking than parking at the stadium as they can be really far away and you can't chose where you park once you're in a lot. They direct you to next available spot.

Tough call man. Sorry to hear the bad news.

http://www.levisstadium.com/getting-here/parking/

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Here is the parking info/map. There's a link to purchase online and info on some lots that you can probably pay cash there, but I don't know if you want to count on that. Personally I think you should find a light rail station you can park at and take that. It will still probably be less walking than parking at the stadium as they can be really far away and you can't chose where you park once you're in a lot. They direct you to next available spot.

Tough call man. Sorry to hear the bad news.

http://www.levisstadium.com/getting-here/parking/

Oh yeah the light rail looks closer than most of the lots and is way cheaper. I guess I'll just get there really early so I have time to slowly hobble to my seat.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Man, I would not want to be a healthy scratch tomorrow. That would stink.

Speaking of which, John Scott has played every game against the Kings this year. Since they're desperate for points, do they ice their best lineup or do they need Scott to protect the youth movement? My guess is Kennedy will sit for Goodrow. The coaching staff doesn't like Kennedy for some reason and Kennedy has played in a couple outdoor games already.

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Does anyone know if there's anywhere close by to pre drink? I know there's not much hotels etc. Don't wAnt to start paying 12 bucks a beer at 4 pm. Any ideas? I'm cabbing it so can't post up and drink in the car. Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad