Prospect Info: Sharks summer development camp 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
I think it’s awesome how past Sharks come back and either join the organization or just support the team. Douglas Murray is one example. To this day, that man is always rootin for the Sharks and just supporting the team.

hotcabbagesoup

Save us Celebrini!
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I think it’s awesome how past Sharks come back and either join the organization or just support the team. Douglas Murray is one example. To this day, that man is always rootin for the Sharks and just supporting the team.

Watching Keith Tkachuk drinking from the Cup recently sparked something in me and makes me want us to win so badly again. To have Jumbo in the lockerroom when we win it all will feel just as good as if Jumbo was actually playing. I don't have regrets that the older era of the Sharks didn't win it anymore, ONWARD AND UPWARDS!!! LEAD US TO THE PRIZE CELEBRINI AND SMITH!!!

Munnyro

Jul 15, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Clowe behind the bench = secret weapon

CLOWweadasd.jpg

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Watching Keith Tkachuk drinking from the Cup recently sparked something in me and makes me want us to win so badly again. To have Jumbo in the lockerroom when we win it all will feel just as good as if Jumbo was actually playing. I don't have regrets that the older era of the Sharks didn't win it anymore, ONWARD AND UPWARDS!!! LEAD US TO THE PRIZE CELEBRINI AND SMITH!!!
Luongo raising the cup gave me some hope that jumbo and patty still had a chance

StanleyCup2035

Oct 1, 2017
55 year old Joe Thornton shall lift the Cup in 2035.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad