Prospect Info: Sharks summer development camp 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pappaf2

Feb 24, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Handed out Karlsson's number, whacked Knyzhov and left him in the desert so Celebrini could have his number.

I think the overriding lesson is that Mike Grier is a stone cold muthaf***a and you'd best not cross him.

IMG_7504.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: OversKy

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Handed out Karlsson's number, whacked Knyzhov and left him in the desert so Celebrini could have his number.

I think the overriding lesson is that Mike Grier is a stone cold muthaf***a and you'd best not cross him.
Hertl and Burns numbers have been reassigned too.

Let the past die etc.

Reactions: coooldude

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Their acquisition column is confusing because it lists guys from the Barracuda in the same way as legit signed-to-the-sharks UDFA prospects like Graf. I was looking at it for a few minutes wondering why I had no memory of the Sharks signing like 5 guys that are listed as FA/24 and then I realized it's because they're Cuda signees

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Their acquisition column is confusing because it lists guys from the Barracuda in the same way as legit signed-to-the-sharks UDFA prospects like Graf. I was looking at it for a few minutes wondering why I had no memory of the Sharks signing like 5 guys that are listed as FA/24 and then I realized it's because they're Cuda signees
I was confounded as well. It took me a few minutes as well.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $27,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 2