Confirmed with Link: Sharks sign D Jimmy Schuldt to 1 year deal

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
More LHD too. :laugh:
San Jose has identified a market inefficiency. LHD are cheaper than RHD. We'll be trialing the AHL with only LHD.

Muk, Thrun, Pulli, Guryev, Schuldt, and Carlsson. Thompson gets the 7th d-man spot so as to not tempt the Barracuda with a RHD.

Reactions: Sandisfan

sampler

Aug 3, 2018
Also just added lucas Karlsson... Loading up on AHL D. Karlsson had 20 goals and 54 pts along with +24 in 61 games for hte AHl checkers in 2022-23 and 15 goals last year.

I guess Grier may be looking for this year's Yanni Gourde. An AHL player for 6 years who never really got a real shot and then at age 25/26, the lighting gave him a chance and boom.

We currently have just 4 signed NHL dmen including pickles. Emberson and thrun will be resigned too and mukh is waiting but I wonder if grier is trying to create some competition on the back end.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
I guess Grier may be looking for this year's Yanni Gourde. An AHL player for 6 years who never really got a real shot and then at age 25/26, the lighting gave him a chance and boom.

Or he could be looking to address the fact that the Cuda defense was the reason we were abysmal last season.

There can't really be any arguments we don't have the personnel on defense in the AHL anymore. We've now got two All-Stars in Carlsson and Thompson (three if you include Muk, who I think will be in the NHL), Schuldt who just played a significant role on a Western Conference-winning team, two of the steadier hands from last season in Pulli and Frisch. Additional depth from Furlong, Laroque, Guryev, Bucheler, Hache.

I'm fairly sure Cagnoni goes back to junior next season at this point. There's just too many guys down here.

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
What a shock another LD
When you only do left turns, you are driving round in a circle. and when sharks swim round in circles, it means Sharks circle their prey. Someone who is playing defense is getting traded in the big club. Sharks attack (trade) is acoming!

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
When you only do left turns, you are driving round in a circle. and when sharks swim round in circles, it means Sharks circle their prey. Someone who is playing defense is getting traded in the big club. Sharks attack (trade) is acoming!
It has to be Ferraro. He is the only LD with any trade value.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad