McGrew had an assist
Chmelevski had an assist on the OT winner
Gregor had a goal

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The Sharks injured him?

Well, the Sharks do employ a man known for going after peoples' knees.

hockey-closeup-portrait-of-san-jose-sharks-bryan-marchment-san-jose-picture-id82121641

Maybe Mush was at a developmental event and just couldn't help himself.

Reactions: Led Zappa

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
The Sharks are happening to Jeremy Roy.
He’ll get into some games but they want to have him train and make sure his knee is strong. It reminds me of the weird treatment they gave Bergman. Not that Bergman was injured but his 1st year with the barracuda he barely played.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Had dinner next to some Junior Dallas Stars tonight at the Olive Garden in Milpitas. Haven't been paying attention, but I guess they played the Ducks today and play the Junior Sharks soon. The kids were all in suits and shiny black shoes just like the big boys. The kid I talked to was overly polite lol, calling me sir.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Fast forward 6 months, turns out he was a 1st round talent that didn't get a chance to showcase himself.

In looking at scouting reports, the Red Line Report suggested he "should be a top-round pick" if his development continued (prior to his injury).

Mayo8898

May 18, 2014
Vela had an assist
Ferraro had an assist
Gambrell had a goal and an assist
Chekhovich had an assist
Blichfeld had a goal and 2 assists in his first game back

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
Went to the UMass vs AIU game last night to check out my Alma Mater and of course Mario Ferraro. Now AIU is in no way a good D1 team but I was very pleased with Ferraro’s play. He was physical throwing multiple big hits and in general playing a tough game. He also was real solid with the puck, pinched in the right moments and looked good on the PP with Makar, who I’d like to add is the real deal. Doubt Makar will be the next Karlsson but he will be a productive player in the NHL. Overall for a true freshman I thought Ferraro was very impressive on both ends of the rink and if not for Makar being a beast with the puck he would have been the best defenseman in the game.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose

Subscription required, but Corey Pronman with some info about Ferraro, Cukste and Kupsky. He was impressed by Ferraro. Are we allowed to put in quotes from the article?

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
Good to read about the positive remarks on Ferraro. I was very impressed with him at prospect camp. While undersized, he seemed to play much larger than his size and didn't shy away from physical play. And while I get the criticism about not being a good puck handler, he moved the puck well making good reads and outlet passes.

Mayo8898

May 18, 2014
Chmelevski had a goal and assist
Chekhovich had a goal
Gregor had 2 goals and an assist
Letunov had 2 assists
Gambrell had a goal
Cukste had a goal and an assist
Norris had 2 goals off 7 shots (+3)

Ready has not played the last 2 games due to injury

Status
Not open for further replies.