Sharks News/Notes XVII

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
When do we think the rookie camp / pre pre-season stuff will go on? I'm gonna be in SF mid august and then early sept, flying out Sept 11. Would love to do anything Sharks related.

Reactions: Sandisfan

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
When do we think the rookie camp / pre pre-season stuff will go on? I'm gonna be in SF mid august and then early sept, flying out Sept 11. Would love to do anything Sharks related.

Prospect camp and scrimmage is this coming week. Preseason hadn’t been scheduled as far as I know.

preseason starts on September 22nd. Regular season schedule will be announced on Tuesday.

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
Nothing in August but you should be able to catch at least some of training camp in early September.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Since there was that rumor about trying to get Pavs back into the org, hopefully having Patty, Jumbo and Clowe in the org is something that sways Pavs to have some involvement with the Sharks. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad