Sharks News/Notes XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Unexpected slapshots are part of the game. That, and the fact that Dell was absolutely trash this season, he should have not responded in that way.

And as a professional you do not do what radil did in practice. This has nothing to do with how bad dell is or was.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Unexpected slapshots are part of the game. That, and the fact that Dell was absolutely trash this season, he should have not responded in that way.

This is your defense of that? Really? You don't do what Radil did to your goalie in practice. It doesn't matter how either of them are performing.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
My point was that Dell was wrong to go after Radil in practice like that. Crappy goalies who are on their way out are never granted anywhere near that level of latitude by coaches.

Shit like this happens in practices all the freaking time and coaches don't treat everyone as equal here. If you think they do, you've not played much.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
My point was that Dell was wrong to go after Radil in practice like that. Crappy goalies who are on their way out are never granted anywhere near that level of latitude by coaches.

**** like this happens in practices all the freaking time and coaches don't treat everyone as equal here. If you think they do, you've not played much.

Your point is wrong even by your own logic which I have severe doubts that is how it actually works at the professional level. But by your own logic both players are crap and the coach will give no craps about either of them and neither will be given that level of latitude. A coach is not going to give a spare like Radil the latitude of being able to put on a slapper in close to a goalie in practice anymore than he would give a backup the latitude to respond physically if any of this was an actual thing. But it's not an actual thing. Yeah things like this happen in practices but the response you're giving is not even remotely close to reality. This was a nothing incident with no responses needed by the coaching staff to either of these players simply because they don't matter. If you think that the coaches or anyone in the organization is going to pick a side between these two then I don't know what to tell you other than you're wrong.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Your point is wrong even by your own logic which I have severe doubts that is how it actually works at the professional level. But by your own logic both players are crap and the coach will give no craps about either of them and neither will be given that level of latitude. A coach is not going to give a spare like Radil the latitude of being able to put on a slapper in close to a goalie in practice anymore than he would give a backup the latitude to respond physically if any of this was an actual thing. But it's not an actual thing. Yeah things like this happen in practices but the response you're giving is not even remotely close to reality. This was a nothing incident with no responses needed by the coaching staff to either of these players simply because they don't matter. If you think that the coaches or anyone in the organization is going to pick a side between these two then I don't know what to tell you other than you're wrong.

Honestly if the coaches are going to take a side (which they wouldn't) they would pick dell over radil.

Dell might not be very good, but he is 100 times more important then a player of radils skill level and place on the team.

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Ok so, … Oh ya cool.... great.....

Anyway, Joonas Donskoi wants to re-sign if we'll have him (last read 4 days ago)

keep posting news so we can get the answers

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Coming up on Game 7 of the SCF, and Logan Couture is still leading the NHL playoffs in goals scored. Good chance it will stay that way after the conclusion.

Reactions: Phu

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
LV CBS station interviewing on red carpet. Got a few words from Jumbo (and Bettman, Willie O'Ree, Jeopardy James, NASCAR Busch driver, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad