GDT: Sharks @ Islanders 10am Morning hockey!!!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Isles broadcast off to a flying start. Isles apparently acquired Kuenhackl from the Islanders, and now we got to see a lot of Joe Pavelski at center last year late in the season when the Sharks were without Joe Pavelski. :laugh:

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Isles put him on waivers last week, did they not send him down to the AHL?

Either they cancelled it or they were able to recall him in spite of the mandatory wait period, because the NYI broadcast has said multiple times that he's going to be playing for them today.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Solid anthem rendition. Nice rebound from the LA awfulness. There aren't enough deep, operatic bass anthem singers out there.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Isles broadcast off to a flying start. Isles apparently acquired Kuenhackl from the Islanders, and now we got to see a lot of Joe Pavelski at center last year late in the season when the Sharks were without Joe Pavelski. :laugh:

I read this like 5 times trying to figure out where the 2nd error was.

He will get his chances. But we do have ryan braun karlsson vlasic. All very good 1v1

I just got the strong feeling as they were showing his highlights. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Whos watching on NHL center ice? These charter college commercials are so bad haha

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Melker with Meier and Pavs? Not a fan but I’m glad the “3rd line” is staying in tact

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Oh my god, this MSG broadcast sucks.

"A rare appearance against the Isles for Martin Jones"

Because it's totally not that the Isles are an eastern conference team and the Sharks barely play them, yeah? :facepalm:

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
SNOG 4-1 Sharks
Meier x2, EK65, Couture
Barzal

Meier proves he's twice the player Barzal is, EK65 scores his first goal as a Shark when nobody on the west coast is watching just cause.

Also can I call for a moratorium on "Matt Barzal could've been a Shark" posts for this game? We get it. Be happy that Meier looks good and that we have Erik Karlsson.
Was going to request no Meier-Barzal whimpering, but we're well covered already. Thanks, guys!

Reactions: anthonyyy

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Melker with Meier and Pavs? Not a fan but I’m glad the “3rd line” is staying in tact

Who else was Pete going to promote to the open top 6 spot other than his well-tolerated nephew? (I can't call him favorite son. It will trigger Pete)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
You guys may not all get Columbus Day off, but I get the advantage of today being Canadian Thanksgiving. Had the dinner yesterday so today it's Sharks hockey and turkey sandwiches :D

Reactions: drunksage

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Oh my god, this MSG broadcast sucks.

"A rare appearance against the Isles for Martin Jones"

Because it's totally not that the Isles are an eastern conference team and the Sharks barely play them, yeah? :facepalm:

You don't get an option of the sharks for center ice? On my package, they would give an option of either broadcast.

Reactions: SabresSharks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad