Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_9551.png
IMG_9550.jpeg
IMG_9548.jpeg

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Hawks are -190.

When is the last time they were that big of a favorite? 2021?

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Brendan Lemieux seems like a lesser version of his uncle but he might be a decent waiver pickup to stir the pot on the 4th line ?

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I'd like to see Hall and Bedard reunited. Hall looks to me like he is feeling it and is ready to make an impact in Chicago but like Bedard, he can't do it alone. He needs some support as does Bedard.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I'd like to see Hall and Bedard reunited. Hall looks to me like he is feeling it and is ready to make an impact in Chicago but like Bedard, he can't do it alone. He needs some support as does Bedard.

It's probably too early to form any lasting impressions but Bertuzzi has been less than impressive and I wouldn't mind putting someone else with 98 & 86.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
It's probably too early to form any lasting impressions but Bertuzzi has been less than impressive and I wouldn't mind putting someone else with 98 & 86.
Bertuzzi hasn't been playing with 98 & 86 for a few games now.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
I'd be pleasantly pleased with any option for Bedard's linemates, as long as Bertuzzi stays off his line. He needs to get his game going before I'd pair them up, personally, and I wouldn't drag Bedard down in hopes of him sparking his game.

TT is probably the only constant for now that should be on Bedard's line regardless of who the other winger is.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Morning lines everyone is the same

Reichel in for Anthanasiou
Smith still in for Donato

Martinez not on the ice

D pairs are a ? Mark

Mrazek starting

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Enough handouts for Reichel. He needs to play well in Rockford to earn a spot with the big club at this point.
No one on the third and fourth lines (really, two fourth lines) are scoring so they're being gifted free ice time. In addition, I've see posters being perfectly fine with "Bertuzzi having his typical slow thirty game start". I wanna see these lines:

Foligno - Bedard - TT
Kurashev - Nazar - Bertuzzi
Hall - Reichel - AA
Mikheyev - Dickinson - Donato
Maroon Anderson
Smith waivers

The Hawks "being competitive" is an illusion because they aren't getting scoring outside of the top line. In addition, the front office knows the Hawks aren't a bubble team so LR shouldn't be allowed to coach the Hawks like they are. The Hawks can lose relatively higher scoring games, or relatively lower scoring games. I wanna see higher scoring games. The suggested third line is not a lock to be a scoring machine, but it has a greater chance to be one than either of the bottom lines being iced now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad