GDT: Shark V Oil 6:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
In the tunnel beating the hell out of a stick rack in a blind rage.
Labanc beats the ice every night with his stick. Someone needs to step in.

For real though, he's the only player on the Sharks who racks his stick on the ice when in position. I think I remember reading that players hate that shit.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

For real though, he's the only player on the Sharks who racks his stick on the ice when in position. I think I remember reading that players hate that ****.

It's a total major junior move. Watching WHL games gives me flashbacks to playing EA NHL online with people who would just hammer the "call for pass" button over and over and over again.

My nightmares are that 'tak-tak-tak, tak-tak-tak' noise on endless loop.

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
Come on boys. Finish this in regulation. Really don’t like our chances in 3 on 3 or the shootout against these guys.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009

For real though, he's the only player on the Sharks who racks his stick on the ice when in position. I think I remember reading that players hate that ****.

It's certainly annoying. It comes across as selfish and impatient. calling a name is way more effective

Reactions: Doctor Soraluce

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

He does beaver tail quite a bit.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I thought the ref was about to raise his arm and I was thinking oh look we're gonna get a goalie interference penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad