Share your favorite hockey pictures

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Washington Capitals' website producer, cameraman, and assistant video coach Brett Leonhardt.

A former goalie at D-III Neumann College, Leonhardt was pressed into action in 2013 when Caps starter Michal Neuvirth was injured during warmups. Leonhardt ended up pulling double duty that night -- he's pictured here breaking down game film during 2nd intermission, before finishing the game as Braden Holtby's backup.

Leonhardt also dressed for the first period of a 2008 game when Jose Theodore was injured during a morning skate, and emergency call-up Semyon Varlamov couldn't make it to the arena by puck drop.

barxg-2icaapdhk-large.jpg

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
My favourite Kessel pictures is him sticking to that piece of shit Steve Simmons.

five-year-ago-today-august-14-2017-phil-kessel-celebrated-v0-8rtl451dsph91.jpg

Phil-Kessel.jpg

Simmons called him a player the team was sick and tired of, being a fan of hot dogs and not being in shape, other bs...Phil Kessel went and won 3 cups, 2 as a vital part of the back 2 back runs, the third not so much in Vegas but now he can say - "hold my 3 cup rings, bitch."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad