Value of: Shane Pinto

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Both Cody Glass and Dante Fabbro alone have larger cap hits than we're prepared to pay Pinto.

Last edited:
Reactions: bert

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Not to mention, this recent scouting report:

AintLifeGrand said:
Cody Glass doesn't pass the eye test- He's soft, commits bad penalties, doesn't have the skills to dangle or create separation, his only moves are tipping shots in at net front or driving wide- He's afraid to beat defenders by cutting into the slot and his shooting is erratic.

There is a reason Vegas dumped in- The guy has no rizz

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
I understand the sentiment, but this just turns out very obnoxious and seems like you are only greeting LA Kings fans, and totally ignoring other fanbases.
I noticed this too. It immediately turned me off the thread.

Do better, OP.

Reactions: Coffees

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
Damn that’s a lot for Pinto.
yea it is. i look at other promising yound players moved recently and i think he'll be a lock for at least mid-late 1st. not sure he'll get an additional b level prospect but he'll have a fairly low cap hit and that will be appealing to contenders.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
I know the situation drove down his value... But Pinto is not currently worth the Alex Debrincat package lol.
Debrincat was only willing to re-sign with one team who could afford him. Big difference.

Look at what Newhook returned - that’s a far more analogous situation. Pinto is the better player by a decent margin right now

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Debrincat was only willing to re-sign with one team who could afford him. Big difference.

Look at what Newhook returned - that’s a far more analogous situation. Pinto is the better player by a decent margin right now
Newhook's 1st was known at the time to be 31st. It was practically a 2nd.

You can protect a 1st in this situation, but nobody really protects beyond a non-playoff pick.

Reactions: Pavels Dog

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022

worth noting that was an overpay by his former agent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad