Serious accusations against Francesco Aquilini

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Reactions: rypper

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Not going to say too much because child abuse and endangerment triggers me but, while I doubt this finally forces his family from disassociating this scum from the franchise, I really hope this is it for him.
Sorry I should have put a trigger warning.

Reactions: Vector

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Sorry I should have put a trigger warning.

No, it’s fine. I had already read the article before you even posted. Even beyond the child abuse allegations, his entire premise is scummy “I’m rich and my kids hate me so I refuse to use my slum lord blood money to pay for my kids’ education”.

rypper

Dec 22, 2006
No, it’s fine. I had already read the article before you even posted. Even beyond the child abuse allegations, his entire premise is scummy “I’m rich and my kids hate me so I refuse to use my slum lord blood money to pay for my kids’ education”.
Yeah, this is just more evidence of him being a complete and utter piece of human shit. (That we all knew anyway.)

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Is it the adults childrens right to have there education paid for?

When is the cut off?

And she get paid because they go back to her house in the holidays?

And he is not allowed to know anything about them at all?

Im not saying anything about child abuse.

But just because FA is a pos. Does that mean a 24 year old doing post grade and his mother who he visits at Christmas should get a free ride from his pokets?

rypper

Dec 22, 2006
Is it the adults childrens right to have there education paid for?

When is the cut off?

And she get paid because they go back to her house in the holidays?

And he is not allowed to know anything about them at all?

Im not saying anything about child abuse.

But just because FA is a pos. Does that mean a 24 year old doing post grade and his mother who he visits at Christmas should get a free ride from his pokets?

I think the kids don't want him to know where they go to school (or other information) because of the past abuse.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
I think the kids don't want him to know where they go to school (or other information) because of the past abuse.
Sure. But if you put the situation on yourself. Your 24 year old son wanting you to pay for his existence while treating you like you don’t exist.

I have not seen my dad since I was 12 years old. I cut him out of my life. He lives 45 min from my house. I get that side of it real personal.

But 24 expecting him to pay, thats way over the line of what his rights are IMO.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I dont want to downplay it, but damn this is not even a surprise to me.

Jesus.

rypper

Dec 22, 2006
Sure. But if you put the situation on yourself. Your 24 year old son wanting you to pay for his existence while treating you like you don’t exist.

I have not seen my dad since I was 12 years old. I cut him out of my life. He lives 45 min from my house. I get that side of it real personal.

But 24 expecting him to pay, thats way over the line of what his rights are IMO.

Well just from reading the article of he stopped paying child support in 2018, 2 of his kids would have been under 18 still.

Just doing a quick Google search and scan shows that children over the age of 19 still qualify for support under certain reasons one of them being attending post secondary school, which it sounds like all 3 are.

SurferBroChad

Dec 17, 2018
Victoria BC
  • Wow
Reactions: Perfect_Drug

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Well just from reading the article of he stopped paying child support in 2018, 2 of his kids would have been under 18 still.

Just doing a quick Google search and scan shows that children over the age of 19 still qualify for support under certain reasons one of them being attending post secondary school, which it sounds like all 3 are.
Sure, if that is the expectations and standards you have for you and your children. They seem like dumb expectations to me. Hopefully those standards don’t haunt you. Like a child sueing a farther to pay for his masters degree.

The Child abuse stuff, sure judge him harshly on that.

But IMO I would not judge him too hard on not paying a free ride to college. And the ex wife still wanting money is hilariously bad.

rypper

Dec 22, 2006
Sure, if that is the expectations and standards you have for you and your children. They seem like dumb expectations to me. Hopefully those standards don’t haunt you. Like a child sueing a farther to pay for his masters degree.

The Child abuse stuff, sure judge him harshly on that.

But IMO I would not judge him too hard on not paying a free ride to college. And the ex wife still wanting money is hilariously bad.
These aren't my standards but( i think) it's the law.

(I'm not a divorce lawyer just someone doing some Googling.)

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
He's done. Even if it's not true, these allegations will force him to step down and have his brother take over as chairman.
It's sad that this is the reality. Serious allegations like this should be proven in court before ruining somebody's life, but I know Frank is a POS and that these are very likely true, so I don't have much problem with this being what ends him.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
These aren't my standards but( i think) it's the law.

(I'm not a divorce lawyer just someone doing some Googling.)
If you call someone a peace of shit. (Which I am in favour of) You should do so based on your personal standards, not the law.

If we look to the law for our standards, then we will have dumb standards, because there are dumb laws. And we will be no better then Billionaires, as even they look to the law to judge right and wrong.

rypper

Dec 22, 2006
If you call someone a peace of shit. (Which I am in favour of) You should do so based on your personal standards, not the law.

If we look to the law for our standards, then we will have dumb standards, because there are dumb laws. And we will be no better then Billionaires, as even they look to the law to judge right and wrong.

Ok he's a piece of shit for not paying child support when he was expected to. (Stopped paying with 2 kids still under 18.)

Pile on from there as necessary.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
As much as I dislike Aquilini, this is an allegation made by his ex-wife. Let the due diligence occur, and then we'll see what is decided.

However, I will note: Players have been jettisoned for allegations alone. It will be interesting to see what the league wants done here.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays

It says he stopped paying in sept 2021, likely when the youngest turned 18. 2018 is when the two oldest children and mother stopped informing him on which universities they attended since they want no contact from Franny

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad