Rumor: Seravalli: Rangers been all over JT Miller

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
nice another garbage comparison.

like I’ve said, if the rangers do get miller, which I hope they don’t, the odds of Schneider being included remain next to 0.
Especially since he’s currently on the roster.
Teams look to add players for the playoffs. Not subtract from 1 area to add to another.
Miller is having a nice year but he’s not close to being a top 15 fwd
This year he is. No debate he’s literally statistically a top 15 forward. Facts don’t lie

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
This year he is. No debate he’s literally statistically a top 15 forward. Facts don’t lie
He’s having a solid year statistically.
that doesn’t make him a top 15 fwd.
Kreider will prob score close to 40 goals this season.....
I wouldn’t expect 40 from him every year out though.
But we’ll go with your dumb logic. Kreider is one of the top 3-5 best goal scorers in the league. Facts don’t lie....
Every point you have made the last 2 days is clown shoes.
If miller is so good, and so important, good. Keep him. Trade Horvat instead.
I don’t trust JT Miller around the New York night life with millions of dollars. It didn’t go too well here for him the 1st time.
And yet he still produced here.....

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
Kreider is probably the most underrated player at HF Boards. That dude knows how to score goals and that skill doesn’t get mocked with a laughing emoji.
He's underrated because every Canadian hates him for getting tripped into Carey Price.

Reactions: bernmeister
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad