Seravalli comes in hot with an all-time tone deaf season prediction

Oleksiak

Jun 12, 2019
Victoria, BC
Frank works for Sportsnet?
This is a network that employs Gazdic, Hrudy, MacLean, and Singh on national broadcasts. They have no issue with disgracing the country every week with the misconduct of their on-air staff. He's absolutely appeared on HNIC and follows their standards of refusing to act like a professional.

Last edited:

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Seravelli should invest in something he hasn’t in his life: Just For Men Hair Gel and Extra Strength Slim Fast.

f*** this guy, the only thing I’ll be surprised he does is a jumping jack.

Naw your just poor taste, be gone mofo.
200w.gif

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Stupid, and I can’t stand Frank, but he meant more like the spirit of Gaudreau would help them win the lottery finally. Not really worth getting offended over
I don't think anyone thinks Servalli purposely tried to be a glib and callous jerk.

He just didn't take even a moment to think about whether what he wrote was crass, disrespectful, or inappropriate.

I'm not offended. I just believe that he's a non thinking dick.

A middle schooler would have looked at that first draft and thought "no, that sounds truly f***ing awful and makes me look like a total ass."

Reactions: VeteranPresence

Edgelord

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I don't think anyone thinks Servalli purposely tried to be a glib and callous jerk.

He just didn't take even a moment to think about whether what he wrote was crass, disrespectful, or inappropriate.

I'm not offended. I just believe that he's a non thinking dick.

A middle schooler would have looked at that first draft and thought "no, that sounds truly f***ing awful and makes me look like a total ass."
to quote a middle schooler, Servalli has no rizz lol

Reactions: MoneyManny

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
On paper, Columbus is easily a bottom 5 roster in the NHL but I think the boys have something special to play for this year and will surprise people.

Theyre not making the playoffs but it honestly can't be any worse than last year for them. I think they dig deep this year and find a new level of pride to play for this year,

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
And I think you’re being really disingenuous here.

“At least he’s not a human trafficker or a drug dealer.”

Lmao. And those last two lines are hilarious considering what you just said prior to them.
Calling random people you don't know scumbags for small mistakes makes YOU the scumbag.

But with your kind of logic i don't expect you to understand.

Washed Up 29YearOld

Bro Do You Even Hockey?
Apr 29, 2018
Buffalo NY
If FS left "Gaudreau" on purpose as a keyword to increase his clicks/revenue, then that is truly despicable and unforgiveable. It would make sense why he left it after those edits.

If he really is just naive and didn't proofread it, an apology would suffice. Although it would change how I view the guy

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007
Even if the Blue Jackets finish with 0 points, they still only have a 25% chance of winning the draft lottery. Although, I suppose many people will assume that the last place team will keep the pick, until such a time as someone jumps them.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
In my opinion, this is a fireable offense. He had absolutely no reason to do this, no reason to go there, and he deserves to be fired after this. The editor who let it go to print ought to be fired as well.
Hear, hear!!

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Even if the Blue Jackets finish with 0 points, they still only have a 25% chance of winning the draft lottery. Although, I suppose many people will assume that the last place team will keep the pick, until such a time as someone jumps them.
Lottery odds are what they are. Can't get too caught up in them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad