Pre-Game Talk: Sens Vs Panthers OCT 10

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Fail! There are two seasons - Cottage and Senators hockey. You have to keep them separated, unless the Sens are playing after the May Two Four weekend.
I'm not actually lol it's jokes from the lounge chat

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Travis Greene has a ton of pressure on him. He hasn’t established his reputation in the NHL, right now his reputation is Oliver Ekman Larson doesn’t like his training camps. He’s not considered a winner, he hasn’t built a team up. Lots riding on this Sens program and his success. It’s his legit Jacques Martin moment to make a name for himself and rank amongst the great coaches, you can tell he is the burning desire, he stores it in his cheeks

Greene has all the ingredients, let’s see what type of chef he is.

Reactions: SpezDispenser

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I would watch the game but I have to do maintenance on my cottage!

I’m watching it from the sunny shores of Cape Hatteras.

Somehow the hurricane missed the most exposed tract of land in the continental United States.

My cottage is in the shop. Once they go off warranty they can be a bit twitchy.

Last edited:

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Well the season starts today, but I hope he doesn't end before October is over lol

With this Team you just never know

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
I can’t wait for this one. Taking all three kids to a game for the first time (the oldest two have been but first game for the youngest).

Time for the sens to shed the little brother mentality.

The sens need to come out and punch them in the mouth. Show the league the sens aren’t a free space on the bingo card.

I hope Kleven catches someone on the tracks as well.
Hope you and your sons see a glorious Sens victory. I hope it will be one of many Ws with our new regime. It will be a good measuring stick as Florida is really good. They shellacked the Bruins. I guess we’ll get some indication if we can hang with the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bileur and NyQuil

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Carleton Place, ON
Nothing like the first gameday of a season starting. I'm rearing to go and am setting up to watch tonight's game and see where the lads are at.

Something I was doing last year because Threads was and still is pretty bare of Sens news was to report on the game and give some analysis/commentary and try to be a voice for the team there. Happy that I'll be back at it and adding a new feature to it. Will be fun to get back into interacting with fans about meaningful hockey.

Enjoy your day everyone and enjoy the game tonight. I might pop in the forums and see how everyone's reacting after one game and if everyone wants to jettison everyone on the team out. :laugh:

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Hope you and your sons see a glorious Sens victory. I hope it will be one of many Ws with our new regime. It will be a good measuring stick as Florida is really good. They shellacked the Bruins. I guess we’ll get some indication if we can hang with the best.

We know what the bruins had in net though.

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
We know what the bruins had in net though.
Sure (agreed), but not all of those 6 goals were the Korpse’s fault. Florida absolutely shellacked and dominated the Bruins, and it didn’t take that long for them to establish their dominance. And, who knows, maybe we’ll be able to get past our Korpisalo fixation as well. He’s past tense and we have a good goalie now. I’m hoping for the best. Let’s see how we do against some of the top teams like Florida.

Reactions: Bileur

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
I will be watching this game from my cottage, well, not my cottage I am actually renting out my cottage this week. I will be watching from a cottage I rented for the week.
So you both don't need to do maintenance but also need to. Wow

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
So you both don't need to do maintenance but also need to. Wow
money-crying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: StoicSensFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad