Pre-Game Talk: Sens Vs Panthers OCT 10

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
My 16yr old son just chirped to me that he wants Ullmark jersey. Great…..adding to the game day experience!! If his sister hears this, then I am buying two jerseys tomorrow night.

Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
My 16yr old son just chirped to me that he wants Ullmark jersey. Great…..adding to the game day experience!! If his sister hears this, then I am buying two jerseys tomorrow night.

You have to be careful if the chirp for jersey money was via email.

Sometimes people pretend to be your grandchildren needing monetary goods, but it actually isn't them, it's a Nigerian gentleman.

And send me 1000 bucks just because please.

Check your PMs. I just sent you $1000 in HF Coins.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I think you're fibbing! :)

1728518683932.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SpezDispenser

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
If you see a person in the arena wearing a Cody Ceci jersey, feel free to go up to them and ask if they are Frightened Inmate #2.

I may deny it or outright act confused, but that's mainly because I like to keep my real life and HF takes separate.

You will know it's me if when you walk away and someone asks them "what was that about?" You overhear them reply "I don't know".

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
If you see a person in the arena wearing a Cody Ceci jersey, feel free to go up to them and ask if they are Frightened Inmate #2.

I may deny it or outright act confused, but that's mainly because I like to keep my real life and HF takes separate.

You will know it's me if when you walk away and someone asks them "what was that about?" You overhear them reply "I don't know".
I'm a Liberace cosplayer wearing a Philips toga-sash jersey. If you approach me and ask if I'm Flamingo, I'll point a gold ring-adorned finger and urgently gesture towards some random person. When you turn your head, I'll disappear behind a smoke bomb.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

I’m not your kid but could I get an ullmark jersey too?

I’m fine with the authentic pro green addidas

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
I am not the one with a cottage around here 😉

I used to take the 88 when in university. I know all about it.

It's gotten worse the last year or two.

There are some days where you have to bus to Hurdman so that you can get on it when it first departs, because if you are at any stop at Billings or beyond, the bus will be packed to the point that they will not let any additional passengers on.

Even worse, nobody on the bus has an Ullmark jersey.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I have intense budget meetings from 8am to 6pm tomorrow and the game starts at midnight my time. Early evening nap and a couple of red bulls seem like the order of the day.

Still super excited about the game. I am praying for an Ulmark shutott just to rub it in people's faces on the main board.

2am start for me. I'd love to stay up and watch it but we're going to have to make the playoffs for me to do that. Until then, praise the afternoon game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad