Low Effort GDT Sens v Buffalo tonight

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Haven't watched all game but I'm liking Jenik's line from what I have seen. Hopefully they find a way to resurrect Bourgault, I mean the guy should be a NHL player, that'd be a lot of talent wasted.

How would guys rank the forwards tonight?
Gregor
Jenik
Guaudette

Reactions: Xspyrit

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
- Ostapchuk not NHL ready. If he graduates now, he'll just be a 4th line grinder. He needs to become a GOOD AHL player first.

- Yakemchuk : very re-assuring, surprised his game seem to translate well to the NHL that fast

- That Ostlund guy going to be good I think

- Just wish Brannstrom and Joseph were still part of this team, they were nice depth.

- By the way, Ullmark has the best glove of any goalie we had in a long time. He might actually have one of the best in the league.

Lol Addison is SO bad

Not NHL caliber. He only has a bit of skill that can make him look good on the PP. He's like a poor man's Barrie.

Last edited:

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
God saw how us lowly mortals ruined the development of Chabot by having him carry too much on his back...and gifted us a second chance in Yakemchuk

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Leafs fan who is becoming a Yak fan, is he making the team this year? thinking he will make a great sleeper D pick in my pool if he makes it

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Cant believe I didn’t fall asleep

Yakemchuk and Ullmark looked good, otherwise, not much out there.

Honestly drafting Boucher 10 OA and seeing players drafted behind him should be a fireable offense for the whole scouting staff. Im not even trolling, they should all be sent home.

Wish the kid the best, but damn, a 10th on that guy….

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad