OT: Sens Lounge -The four seasons edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Is it just me or this forum's old domain name (I think it was "hfboards.mandatory.com") just expired a week or so ago? Some of my bookmarks weren't working anymore, and I was all confused... We may have lost a few forum members due to this!

Yeah, I spent a few days thinking the site was down (after my first instinct being to check whether the Laffs had made some big move). My Chrome "most frequently visited" home links lead to those and it's a pain in the ass bc I don't want to change them manually

Reactions: DrEasy

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Is it just me or this forum's old domain name (I think it was "hfboards.mandatory.com") just expired a week or so ago? Some of my bookmarks weren't working anymore, and I was all confused... We may have lost a few forum members due to this!
True.

From 2 years ago. We had an announcement banner posted for weeks.

Last edited:

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
As of September 5, you cannot return unpoened booze at the LCBO without a receipt.

The result of the rampant walking out of LCBOs of scumbags and they say they need to "protect taxpayer's investment". How does that protect anything when you can simply get an exchange? I got some booze presents with no receipts, and now you are stuck with them

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, I spent a few days thinking the site was down (after my first instinct being to check whether the Laffs had made some big move). My Chrome "most frequently visited" home links lead to those and it's a pain in the ass bc I don't want to change them manually
1726241912271.png

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Book burning!

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

Beech

Nov 25, 2020
A Knock on the Door:

An hour or so ago, my door bell rings. It is my Tsun-Tsai (Neighbour). She is holding a gift and her cell phone so that she can communicate with me.

It is Autumn Harvest holiday in Chinese Culture. In 2024, it begins on the 17th of September.

Olive Skin makes good Kin. Pale Skin, makes even better Neighbours.

f*** you to all racists, Xenophobes and every other Phoebe. f*** you to Trump, to Xi, to Putin and every other disgusting human being looking to separate us through racism.

1726502526256.jpeg

I have been humbled twice this month. My Neighbours who are wonder human beings. And by the LGBTQ community. They took a stand on a matter near and dear to my heart. I wrote them an e-mail to thank them.

Between the LGBTQ community and my Chinese Neighbours, I got my answer as to who the better person is?

• Haha
Reactions: Stylizer1

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
A Knock on the Door:

An hour or so ago, my door bell rings. It is my Tsun-Tsai (Neighbour). She is holding a gift and her cell phone so that she can communicate with me.

It is Autumn Harvest holiday in Chinese Culture. In 2024, it begins on the 17th of September.

f*** you to all racists, Xenophobes and every other Phoebe. f*** you to Trump, to Xi, to Putin and every other disgusting human being looking to separate us through racism.

View attachment 907290

I have been humbled twice this month. My Neighbours who are wonder human beings. And by the LGBTQ community. They took a stand on a matter near and dear to my heart. I wrote them an e-mail to thank them.

Between the LGBTQ community and my Chinese Neighbours, I got my answer as to who the better person is?
What the hell did Pheobe do???
1726504405382.jpeg

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
A Knock on the Door:

View attachment 907290

You are so amazing and clearly not racist. "Pale skin makes even better neighbors?" That must be a quote from Gandhi or Martin Luther King, am I right? lol

Reactions: Masked

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
Is the Chinese neighbour also the one that commits all the crime because they're high on the reefer? Trying to get my Beech lore straight here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad