OT: Sens Lounge: "Pleeease won't you be.....my neighboµr"

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I've never been called an animal rapist before but hey, words are cool.
Oh I wasn’t talking about words I was talking about actions. Don’t know your role in all of it but when I see a couple of men corner and contain a female cow and insert a a dose of bull semen that they got from…well I’m sure you know…into her vagina while she tries to get away so that they can get her to produce milk they can steal that’s rape. No ways about it. And that’s being kind with my words.

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Oh I wasn’t talking about words I was talking about actions. Don’t know your role in all of it but when I see a couple of men corner and contain a female cow and insert a a dose of bull semen that they got from…well I’m sure you know…into her vagina while she tries to get away so that they can get her to produce milk they can steal that’s rape. No ways about it. And that’s being kind with my words.
Was the Bull raped too?

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Was the Bull raped too?
You tell me. I’d say so.
There’s a reason you can’t post video of it here or discuss it in detail. It’s supposed to remain secret/behind closed doors stuff.

Anyway, back to the regular scheduled programming.

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
You tell me. I’d say so.
There’s a reason you can’t post video of it here or discuss it in detail. It’s supposed to remain secret/behind closed doors stuff.

Anyway, back to the regular scheduled programming.
LOL, Im' pretty sure those bulls never run away.

You are exaggerating. This has been done as far back as one could imagine.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad