GDT: Sens @ Leafs pre-season - 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
To be fair Woll was complete garbage. All those goals were saveable. Especially goals 1 and 3. He got beat clean on nothing shots really.

But yeah it’s been a leisure skate tonight for sure. Knies and Marner only two really look like they are trying. Liking Knies on the forecheck. Rielly has been awful tonight.
Lol... goal #2 he made what 2 rebound saves as he's rolling on the ice?

Most teams don't want any rebound shots.

Reijo

Sep 22, 2024
Our time might want to go alkaline too... if some plauers get mucus, then get rid of the acid. Then they get healthy.... I bet joshua and others are on alkaline right now. Many teams know how to beat them and knowledge is ttotally out there for everybody.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Funny how the announcers are talking about hit Ottawa’s new coach gets his first look tonight at the energy level of his new team, shouldn’t that also apply to Berube to see the energy level of his new team.
I wonder which coach is happiest right now

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
But... are they twerkin on that thang?
Could it be......HIM?

Funny how the announcers are talking about hit Ottawa’s new coach gets his first look tonight at the energy level of his new team, shouldn’t that also apply to Berube to see the energy level of his new team.
I wonder which coach is happiest right now
Right now....OURS!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad