GDT: Sens @ Leafs pre-season - 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
lol I know right, I don’t know what he was doing there. Was swimming all around. Probably doesn’t help the Sens controlled play. What was it? Like 15-1 in shots? They were sleeeping. Now they are awake
What does Sens controlling the play have to do with Wolls play?

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Knies Matthews Marner
Pacioretty Nylander _______
McMann Tavares Grebenkin
Lorentz Kampf Reaves
Dewar Holmberg

Domi Jarnkrok Robertson...trade them all for a top 6 RW to complete the 2nd line.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
No it's NOT GOOD !!!

Same shit different season. So much for a new coach getting our team to start on time and take advantage of playing a lesser team.

Sens no-names outplaying our big guns by a WIDE margin.

Sens have energy, our Leafs are just playing like their pouting because hockey has interrupted their Muskoka vacations.

Our Leafs have nearly a full NHL lineup. The Sens do not !!! The score should be reversed IMHO.

Once again our Leafs have no intensity or killer instinct. Keefe was vilified and fired for no good reason. Our core has failed to take over a hockey game and DOMINATE.

It's period 3 of the first pre season game let's give it a little time

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Only caught the third period really tonight but I’m a bit disappointed in Cowan. Was hoping to see something from him but he was better in the first two periods.

And there’s OEL again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad