Pre-Game Talk: SENS in St.Louis tonight 8:00pm on TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I get the criticism for the lack of production at times, that fair. What I don't get is why Hoffman gets a free pass from most. He will literally let a pass get by him if he feels contact is coming, its absolutely disgusting.

I wouldn’t say he gets a free pass from most when he’s playing like garbage. We know what Hoffman is, great skater, great release, can provide offence. When he’s not engaged, he’s vsry frustrating to watch. We know he’ll put up 20 plus goals a year and 50-60 points. Ryan is a 30 point player right now making over 7 million a year.

bigsby

Jul 11, 2014
Ottawa
I'm actually jealous that Ferraro is chuckling about the bag skate that St. Louis got after a 5-1 loss. How many times have these players been held accountable after crappy losses like that? We gave up three goals to Toronto in the third period last week and the players got the day off. Smh

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Puck slides slowly towards the blue line with a few seconds left in the game trailing 3-0 and Dzingel hesitates to get it. What's the matter Dzingel were you afraid they might get a friggin break away. There was even a second Sens player behind you for fs when you guys wanted to break the goose egg.

Last edited:

Cloud

Feb 22, 2016
Yukon
Perfect night for the tank!

Buffalo winning
Vancouver winning
Montreal won
Sens - lol ...

At this point all we can hope for is them to continue losing. Get a top 5 pick and salvage something this season.

Top 3 would be more palatable for me personally after enduring this mess of a season...

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
How was Anderson the 3rd star?? The guy IS atrocious.. and has been for the better part of 2 years

I hope he pulls a Tim Thomas and walks away from hockey after this year

He was the second star.

He wasn’t atrocious last year. I know you hate him because he ran over your cat or something, but it’s too bad you’re not interested in giving a guy credit when he plays well. Shit all over him this year. I have no issue with that, but you’ve always hated him I think. Correct me if I’m wrong on that one,

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
How was Anderson the 3rd star?? The guy IS atrocious.. and has been for the better part of 2 years

I hope he pulls a Tim Thomas and walks away from hockey after this year
He wasnt that bad tonight. First goal should've had. Second goal was from the second highest goal scorer after Ovechkin over the last few years.

The top 6 was ineffective. Bottom 6 was garbage outside of White. Defense was slow as usual. How many shots on net after trailing?

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On
He was the second star.

He wasn’t atrocious last year. I know you hate him because he ran over your cat or something, but it’s too bad you’re not interested in giving a guy credit when he plays well. **** all over him this year. I have no issue with that, but you’ve always hated him I think. Correct me if I’m wrong on that one,

I meant second.. My fingers hit the 3 instead and I didnt notice it

edit: and no I have not always hated him.. he just has not been consistent the past 2 seasons.. last year he would be stellar then crap the bed

this year he has been just plain bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad