Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Philly, Sat. 1:00 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAK11

Oct 4, 2011
Lots of people put him in the conversation as one of the best sens ever and such an elite player. He’s not even close to them. Kid.

I haven't many people [or anyone, really] call Hoffman elite. What people have said it that he's one of the best goal scorers and offensive players on the team right now, which is true.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I haven't many people [or anyone, really] call Hoffman elite. What people have said it that he's one of the best goal scorers and offensive players on the team right now, which is true.
Man you haven’t seen the lists of all time great sens as voted by fans ?

Hoffman.
Alfie
Hossa.
It’s everywhere.

Reactions: DrEasy and SAK11

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Show me one example.

Oh yeah terrible player having a bad year and still on pace fore basically 20 goals and 55 points. Coming from the guy who defends burrows.
Are you daft? you think 20 goals is acceptable?

You are one of the worst posters I’ve ever seen on this board

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
There is literally no reason Colin White shouldn't play out the remainder of the year in the NHL.

If we have too many bottom 6'ers on the roster some of them should be traded or buried to keep White in the lineup

Reactions: Cosmix

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Are you daft? you think 20 goals is acceptable?

You are one of the worst posters I’ve ever seen on this board
For 3.8 million. 20 goals 35 assists is veeeeerrry acceptable.

Your second thought is such utter trash that this all I’m gonna say about it.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
There is literally no reason Colin White shouldn't play out the remainder of the year in the NHL.

If we have too many bottom 6'ers on the roster some of them should be traded or buried to keep White in the lineup
Something I’ve noticed about he and chabot. Escpecially chabot. They don’t change. If they make a mistake. They just keep playing their game. (I think most players that are good do this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad