Post-Game Talk: Sens def. Canucks - 3-0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Nice work by Hogs line.
349551D0-3E08-4708-A095-2FF2E253685D.gif

Keep hammering

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Somebody should tell Travis Green

that the London Knights had one of the best PP’s in history in the OHL with Juolevi on it.

it was mostly Marner and Tkachuk
But Juolevi has a deadly cross ice pass.
You should tweet the Canucks. Make it happen

Reactions: Breakers

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Hard to see why Vesey and Boyd were waived........yowza
Vesey is one of the most useless forwards I've seen in a while. He just goes through the motions. He looks completely demotivated to be in Vancouver.

The skill is there. He didn't win the Hobey for no reason. I don't know if he needs a sports psychologist or what, but he's on a fast track to Europe with this level of play.

Reactions: Ozone

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Vesey is one of the most useless forwards I've seen in a while. He just goes through the motions. He looks completely demotivated to be in Vancouver.

The skill is there. He didn't win the Hobey for no reason. I don't know if he needs a sports psychologist or what, but he's on a fast track to Europe with this level of play.
Vey needs a sports psychologist.

He gets down on himself.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Yeah, We need 3 out of 4 vs the sens for any chance

Going to be a tall task after tonight’s loss. Postitives this year is some young guys will get lots of minutes , negative is most of them aren’t NHL caliber players.

we are gonna draft 13th aren’t we.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad