Proposal: Sens Deadline Moves

SensArmy

Mar 8, 2015
Very frustrated that we’re most likely trading these guys but with an owner like Melnyk... knew it was gonna happen

OTTAWA: MARK STONE (extension in place) and RYAN DZINGEL

WINNIPEG: PATRIK LAINE and MATTHIEU PERRAULT

REASONING: Winnipeg takes a huge risk trading such a raw talent like Laine but is getting a hometown , more experienced and at the moment a better hockey player than Laine ALONG with another top 6 winger in Ryan Dzingel. Both UFAs but I could easily see both sticking around.

Ottawa gives up some major pieces of their frndchise in this deal but with ownership so set on rebuilding, they get Patrik Laine a great young talent to build around and Matthieu Perrault is added in as a veteran player on the sens who carries a cap hit in order for them to get to the cap floor and relieves Winnipeg of some money as well.

OTTAWA: MATT DUCHENE

NASHVILLE: DANTE FABBRO , CRAIG SMITH , 1st round pick 2019, 2nd round pick 2021

REASONING: Nashville goes all in and acquires an elite center to complete their run for the cup.

Ottawa receives a stud d prospect and a 1st round pick in this years draft which they don’t have this year ....don’t even wanna talk about it...

OTTAWA: CODY CECI

EDMONTON: JESSE PULIJARVI

REASONING: Two guys in need of a change of scenery. Edmonton gets a young right handed Defensmen with some upside and Ottawa reunites Pulijarvi and Laine hoping for some magic

SIGN LAINE TO A 8y 80 million deal

OTTAWA 2019/2020 LINEUP:

PULIJARVI - TIERNEY - LAINE
TKACHUK- WHITE - BOEDKER
PERRAULT - BROWN - BATHERSON
BALCERS - PAGEAU - C. SMITH
Z. SMITH

CHABOT - DEMELO
WOLANIN - FABBRO
LAJOIE - JAROS
BOROWIECKI

ANDY
NILSSON

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Very frustrated that we’re most likely trading these guys but with an owner like Melnyk... knew it was gonna happen

OTTAWA: MARK STONE (extension in place) and RYAN DZINGEL

WINNIPEG: PATRIK LAINE and MATTHIEU PERRAULT

REASONING: Winnipeg takes a huge risk trading such a raw talent like Laine but is getting a hometown , more experienced and at the moment a better hockey player than Laine ALONG with another top 6 winger in Ryan Dzingel. Both UFAs but I could easily see both sticking around.

Ottawa gives up some major pieces of their frndchise in this deal but with ownership so set on rebuilding, they get Patrik Laine a great young talent to build around and Matthieu Perrault is added in as a veteran player on the sens who carries a cap hit in order for them to get to the cap floor and relieves Winnipeg of some money as well.

OTTAWA: MATT DUCHENE

NASHVILLE: DANTE FABBRO , CRAIG SMITH , 1st round pick 2019, 2nd round pick 2021

REASONING: Nashville goes all in and acquires an elite center to complete their run for the cup.

Ottawa receives a stud d prospect and a 1st round pick in this years draft which they don’t have this year ....don’t even wanna talk about it...

OTTAWA: CODY CECI

EDMONTON: JESSE PULIJARVI

REASONING: Two guys in need of a change of scenery. Edmonton gets a young right handed Defensmen with some upside and Ottawa reunites Pulijarvi and Laine hoping for some magic

SIGN LAINE TO A 8y 80 million deal

OTTAWA 2019/2020 LINEUP:

PULIJARVI - TIERNEY - LAINE
TKACHUK- WHITE - BOEDKER
PERRAULT - BROWN - BATHERSON
BALCERS - PAGEAU - C. SMITH
Z. SMITH

CHABOT - DEMELO
WOLANIN - FABBRO
LAJOIE - JAROS
BOROWIECKI

ANDY
NILSSON
I may be wrong but I don't think Poile will trade fabbro. I think this off-season Subban or Ellis will be dealt and fabbro will slide in the top 4. I think Tolvenen has a lot better chance on being dealt. Also in my opinion is if Dzingel is packaged with anyone I think it would be with Duchene. Him and Duchene has shown great chemistry together this year.

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
Even with as much heat as Ceci takes I'd be hesitant to trade him straight up for Puljujarvi.

The roster looks pretty decent though except for centre.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Even with as much heat as Ceci takes I'd be hesitant to trade him straight up for Puljujarvi.

The roster looks pretty decent though except for centre.

Doesn't matter the Oilers don't have the cap space with out moving some dead weight .

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
Jets aren’t trading Laine. Sens don’t have that kind of leverage on Stone, and Chevy doesn’t want to enter The Milbury Zone of GM’ing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad