Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2024 #2

Who is the Sens #2 Prospect at the moment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Hoyst is not getting enough love for that 2nd group of players.

Not a lot of viewings for most of us on a lot of these guys... Are they better prospects than JarJar or Guenette ... Is Eliasson better than ; I was going to say Boucher but we know the answer to that one. but you get my drift. Throwing darts for the most part... We just hope some of the new blood is better than the best players on this list now other than a handful.
Yeah, don't know anything about HOIST other than @Burrowsaurus ' raving scouting report.

Reactions: Burrowsaurus

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Not for the Sens, he’s a Belleville piece, he’s not allowed to play for the Sens.

College guys aren’t allowed to play for the Sens because they are not allowed to play pro, but they sign NHL deals.

But he’s a a prospect nevertheless. If he plays well he’ll make the NHL?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Its wild how someone I see as a #4 Defencemen if everything goes right is the second best prospect in our pool. Atleast we got Chychrun, and Debrincat out of the sacrifices in our prospect pool.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
But he’s a a prospect nevertheless. If he plays well he’ll make the NHL?
Sure, but could go sign with Toronto if he wants to, the Sens don’t have any right to him other than Belleville

He’s not property of the Sens, like all the other guys, minus 1, in Belleville. He’s an ECHL filler.

Attachments

• 49B3B004-B393-43CA-840B-12F5EF24AAA9.png
    49B3B004-B393-43CA-840B-12F5EF24AAA9.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: Tuna99

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Sure, but could go sign with Toronto if he wants to, the Sens don’t have any right to him other than Belleville

He’s not property of the Sens, like all the other guys, minus 1, in Belleville. He’s an ECHL filler.

Oh okay. Makes sense. My guess is Staois guaranteed him an AHL spot to get him with the promise of no ECHL games and let’s see where we are at next summer

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Oh okay. Makes sense. My guess is Staois guaranteed him an AHL spot to get him with the promise of no ECHL games and let’s see where we are at next summer
Well we will see there, if they have Merelinen and Soogard, I’m not sure he’s in Belleville full time.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Ottawa now has some very decent depth on defence.
You mean: Yakemchuk, Kleven, Donovan, Guenette, Matinplano, Eliasson, Andonovski & Stanley ?

We really need another NHL level RD now to replace one of JBD or Hamonic (assuming Kleven is the 3rd LD next season).

I don't think we can afford a very good one as we have only $3.6M in cap dollars remaining at this time and 3 positions to fill (2F and 1 D) for a 22 man roster.

Reactions: aragorn

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I think Donovan (sr) had some nice things to say

I met Donovan about 30 years ago when he was playing for the 67’s and he had a big smile on his face, I met him again 30 years later when he was scouting with Chris Kelly and he still had that same huge smile on his face. Some dudes are born happy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad