GDT: Senators vs Felines |7PM | Sportsnet?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I'm sooooooo tired of listening to Bob Cole.

Seems like he's been doing a lot more Ottawa games lately. Must be on the way out.

Also yay goal.

Switch to the panthers feed.

Its weird tho because it feels like a classic sens feed with potvin but at the same time he is biased towards the panthers now, its like were not friends anymore. :(

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
This, even though he is senile.

I, however, am watching that stream posted earlier, and Uncle Denis Potvin's voice is just poetry in motion :laugh: I really do miss him.

haha i forgot about that, I might have to switch to the florida feed for the second.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
sitting on balcony watching game on computer here in Florida, Main your stream is about a minute behind but good picture.

With a nice rum &coke

PoutineSp00nZ

Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Wow. I never thought Pittsburgh would be struggling to fight for a playoff spot: They're in wild card.

And Boston.

THe east is weak as hell this year, old powerhouses are slowing down, young teams are still building.

And then there's Montreal who owes everything to an awesome goalie :P

PoutineSp00nZ

Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
What is love - baby don't hurt me

what-is-love-570898416.gif

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
And Boston.

THe east is weak as hell this year, old powerhouses are slowing down, young teams are still building.

And then there's Montreal who owes everything to an awesome goalie :P

The Panthers are honestly lucky that Boston is falling fast. Boston was once 9 points up on the Panthers.

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Carleton Place, ON
Leave for 15 minutes to put kiddo to bed and it's 1-1. Figures.

I respect Bob Cole for his career but it is time for him to quietly move on. When he was messing up Gonchar and Karlsson, that was my breaking point. I love Galls though so if they can bring John Bartlett with Galls, I'd be happy with CBC.

I'd just have to mute every single intermission as CBC is Toronto's station. Such ugly bias from this station.

Can't really stand Rogers and Sportsnet and CBC/HNIC because of this. Stupid Blue Team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad