Senators ranked 19th in NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
You've been in locker rooms, no? Then, you don't need an answer

It's like thinking that Morgan Rielly and Ridly Greig hang out together outside of the rink :laugh:

I have seen "bad blood" between teammates last for years, even in a much lesser competitive environment. There's still 2 guys in my friendly fathers no hitting league that we have to watch to be sure they don't fight again in the locker room after the game, before we all go to our kids activities

But let me guess, you're also an expert in psychology and I should have taken more classes in College?
Umm no thats absurd were Zub and Perron hanging around outside the rink?.... How is that even a comparable situation. They are now on the same team and this stuff gets squashed fast. If Greig and Reilly were on the same team it would be the same thing they act like adults and realize its a one time incident that is over.

Sounds like the people you hang out with have a real maturity problem. But if you think mens league vendettas are the same as guys playing a professional sport with million on the line well you're out to lunch. Guessing you never actually were in a competitive hockey environment from this take.

Reactions: Masked and TallyHo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad