Low Effort GDT Senators in La Belle Province to beat up some scrubs | Tuesday October 1st, 2024, 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Norris looks like he really needs more of these games..super rusty, timing is off, shot is off...understandable
Plus I suspect he is tentative and nervous. It will take some time to get back to "normal" whatever that turns out to be.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Intermission talking head says Green says JBD has been "all right". Not high praise. If Yak continues to play well and not be a defensive liability, JBD might become trade material.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Just got off the phone and was just watching without sound. Looking at the post count, I guess everyone else thinks this is a crazy ass game and that that little bitch Wifi needs to get his face caved in?

Reactions: SensFactor

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I honestly believe Xejhkai or wtv th f*** his name is won't last much longer in this league doing this shit. He'll either get seriously injured or suspended so much no one will give him a contract.

Biggest POS I've seen in this league in years.

Ad

Ad

Ad