GDT: Senators' Final Preseason Weekend | Wings 'n' Habs | Friday and Saturday, 7PM

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
I'm not sure what I expected Nick Cousins to look like but it definitely wasn't that. Looks like he should be serving turkey at a church banquet.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
rivalries aren't just about wins and losses kiddo....otherwise Montreal would not have ever had any rivals for about a century.

But the sens are cute.
Oh the Stanley Cup brag again. Always nice to see Habs fan pull that out again whenever they have nothing else to say.

How many of those Stanley Cups were you alive for? How many of those Cups were you cognizant for?

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Oh the Stanley Cup brag again. Always nice to see Habs fan pull that out again whenever they have nothing else to say.

How many of those Stanley Cups were you alive for? How many of those Cups were you cognizant for?
He's a guy that definitely sits down to pee with the light on.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017

honest answer? 2 I hope one day you guys get a sniff. Well not really

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
This Montreal team is a wagon. There have the best prospect pool ever witnessed. They are so far ahead of the Sens it’s crazy. Roy, Hutson and Beck are going to finish 1-2-3 for the Calder.

• Haha
Reactions: StoicSensFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad