GDT: Senators' Final Preseason Weekend | Wings 'n' Habs | Friday and Saturday, 7PM

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Just that he seems to treat all there questions like there stupid or something arrogant responses I do realize they ask odd questions but towards Hanna he is downright rude and it just my opinion.
she was on the locked on podcast yesterday and said she loves his blunt honest responses. Don't think she's bothered by it. Personally i like it. He does expand eventually if they press him a bit. It's entertaining.

lunadio

Feb 8, 2006
Reminds me a bit of torterelli I guess he gets tired of being asked same question 5 different way lol

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
It's a pre season game. Why would they risk it?...

No he's doing his job. He isn't here to be a cheer leader.

Why does this matter?

I never thought those guys should play either, I'm just saying it's cheap to wait until it's nearly game time to announce most of the top-6 is sitting out.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Just that he seems to treat all there questions like there stupid or something arrogant responses I do realize they ask odd questions but towards Hanna he is downright rude and it just my opinion.
I know people like her because she's pretty, but I don't find her a particularly good reporter or interviewer.

Add to her gotcha tweet on Batherson last season asking about the WJC sexual assault trying to imply he was one of the guys, I'm not sure she's deserving of any extra respect, especially when she asks a dumb question.

Reactions: DrEasy

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Under Hab rules that small hit by Guhle means we get to slewfoot any player of our choice and it's fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad