GDT: Senators' Final Preseason Weekend | Wings 'n' Habs | Friday and Saturday, 7PM

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Is Forsberg in jeopardy of losing his backup gig? He has been extremely bad this pre-season, and was terrible last season too.
Staios. I'm begging you. There are goalies that are going to be waived before the beginning of the season. Pick one of them up. They are bound to be better than this dude.

Reactions: Icelevel

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Forsberg is the type of guy that sits down to pee and still misses the toilet.
tenor.gif

bashbros32

Jan 12, 2014
Brockville, Ontario
I doubt that, they have Hamonic RD signed for aother yr & JBD RD has been constantly improving his defensive play & is signed for next yr. People don't notice it because he doesn't play with any flash, but he does block shots, is good positionally, has a good stick, hits & occassionally will drop the mitts.

My guess is that Addison could end up on the farm team in Belleville, although I'm not really sure he would make that AHL team either. We'll see both Addison & JBD tonight & get a better idea of who is ahead of who on D.

I was more referring to this game... I understand now that could have been misconstrued.

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
Did Greig piss in someone's cornflakes? Seems like he drew the short straw when one more regular/vet was needed
Last time it was Pinto so it would seem they're sending a 3rd line player (or a usually slotted 3rd line player) when it comes to the forward group.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
A couple of big saves by Forsberg to be fair, but giving up a couple goals early can't keep happening, such a back breaker.

Reactions: gab6511

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
Maybe Forsberg needs LASIK too.
Or those knee injuries didn't heal properly. He's never been the same since. At first I was going to say that it could also be that the last time he played really well, it was a contract year. But wait, this is also a contract year. So I guess it's the knees or a loss of confidence due to his poor play or a combination of both.

Last edited:

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Staios. I'm begging you. There are goalies that are going to be waived before the beginning of the season. Pick one of them up. They are bound to be better than this dude.
Sending Forsberg down gives us 1.15 in cap space so it's definitely an option

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad