TSN: Senators Broadcast Change

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Don't we just get whatever play-by-play person on the TSN roster is available? Abbott did games, but he wasn't the only one.

We'll probably continue to get a hodgepodge (Miller, Mudryk, whoever's next up), as opposed to one permanent announcer.

Reactions: DrEasy

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Both Dean and Gord work for (Bell Media) TSN 1200…. not for Andlauer.

Can’t think of any “Braodcast Team” works directly for the team they cover…. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Why would fans want a Broadcast team, radio or TV be employees of the Team (Owner)?
You must be aware of the 30 million dollar contract TSN has with the Ottawa Senators.

Well I'm not a fan of A.J. calling games. Too many pauses, his excited yells seem a little much for the kind of broadcast he is doing, and when there is a lull in play his voice would put a mans man to sleep. There is a reason he has made the big jump. Not matter what the field, the best option should always win out.

Now that Ian is in the organization I'm sure he will find jobs for the likes of Brent Wallace, Glenn Kulka, and Lee Versage.
See I love the passion he brings to the games. To each their own I guess, but he does have an ability to feel the excitement of the crowd and elevate with them. Which is one of my favorite skills of a play by play announcer. Agree with the bolded.

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
You must be aware of the 30 million dollar contract TSN has with the Ottawa Senators.

See I love the passion he brings to the games. To each their own I guess, but he does have an ability to feel the excitement of the crowd and elevate with them. Which is one of my favorite skills of a play by play announcer. Agree with the bolded.
Passion is great I guess but he thinks he's a Chilean soccer announcer every goal.

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Oops that was supposed to be a reply to masked not you.
vinnie-barbarino-welcome-back-kotter.gif

:thumbu:

LiseL

Sep 25, 2023
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But if you are do you think she is better at calling a game than A.J Jakubek?
A.J. is knowledgable but his voice (at least on radio) grates on my nerves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad